2012年2月29日星期三

Some wellintentioned students and uncle tried to persuade

My father was a businessman, and some pork business, is proud and uppity person of their professional burberry ties manmade "butcher". My mother is a housewife, housewives of the villagetype.

My father and my fathers career. My father age is not high, only 46 years old this year, but it seems there are over 50. He and other business to do pork, pork sold in the market, not in the supermarket. My father when I was younger ate a lot of pain, three of them brothers, my father to eat more bitter. Listen to my grandmother, 16 years old, my father started doing the pork business. 16yearold junior high school graduation just to test high school, no money mean, even since I read the University, but also hand them money to eat and drink to live. He was young, married my mother to buy a house of 600, less money home adult, there is no way by a few hundred pounds of millet sold with certain raised enough. At that time, he is to risk their lives and only then finally borrowed millet transported to the store, just good 600, buy two Tile, me and my brother was born and grew up in that big tile house . This period of history I have forgotten to listen to adults talk about how many times, always hear the tears.

My fathers occupation is to sell the pork. 3:00 to 4 oclock every day driving a car went out and purchasing pork, when most people are still sleeping. The storm of snow and how bad, every day. Ago, we were young, he did not buy a car when go earlier. Winter and summer vacations will be back every day to know what time he went out. When he went out every day, will go around to me and my brothers room inside. In the summer, to see no mosquitoes, if so, a cheap point of mosquito coils, mosquito repellent works well, the point on the mosquito bite me; winter, burberry bags take a look at our quilt cover Yan lax, will not will be cold, in fact, I know if his shoes at night there is no drying, wearing wet out. Summer Fortunately, the car the road well, relatively smooth, but the business is difficult, one day earn much money, more things at home in the summer, and sometimes do late to go to sleep, but wake up still early. Some wellintentioned students and uncle tried to persuade my summer vacation do not go back outside learning and work is the same, but I still firmly back for no other reason for my parents less tired. If I do not go back, my parents need to rely on the hands of both of them a little bit of home, large and small things done, that the addition of tired there are more than tired; if I go back, my brother also went to a person reunited, although a lot of things very well, but I always more or less can do that, even if it is to cook a meal, fried vegetables, hot meals waiting for them to come back to eat is also good. In winter, when cold, he is also out to do business as early as the day not to do business one day, no money to us, but he never our money did not give us. Ice and snow frozen road, the road was slippery, the car need to be very cautious, but also protect the car back a day of hope. Car, bleak, little clothes and scarves, how can withstand the kind of cold Winter at home, looked at him every day curled up driving back, come back and go out into the stove side bake a few minutes the fire, and then began to cook to eat put. In this way every day of doing business, day by day make our needs tuition and living expenses. Even in the bumper 30, the morning, she is also going to sell that point pork around noon to eat put in the afternoon with us and uncles to worship and do dinner.

My mother was a housewife, typical of the kind of housewife in the village. When she was young is very beautiful, can be seen from the photo. Her every day, busy, busy things in the fields on the busy household. Every year, planting and harvest of many agricultural burberry sunglasses products, our summer vacations to go back, there will be a lot of things to eat. Home many kinds of pepper, pepper eating other people, my family, but also pepper gray chili powder, and sometimes they also went to the fields inside of my house to pick. Their home every year need to buy peanuts, my New Year peanut is a bucket a bucket of fried. Their home peanut fried too dark, roasted peanuts, for my family, you definitely do not see that speculation before. Chicken and duck flocks in the summer to eat my favorite duck blood, Dongan chicken. The most tired, the family planted more than 10 acres of rice in the two guns during the busy Man is not clear from the days just bright open mouth. If you need to pump water, may night sleep the not twelve hours. I are to go back every summer to help engage Spear, this year I did a month.

My mothers temper and anxious point, a little irritable, and childhood will be strictly asked us to. Child, we are doing wrong things is often to be hitting and scolding. Because of her beatings, my brothers than other peoples children to listen to adults, then, more polite, more able to endure hardship, relatively hard. The first half of this year, Brothers Road, go less smoothly, but also proved his strength and ability a lot of money. In recent burberry shoes years, the mothers temper a lot, although sometimes the family motto. She also has a weak side, and the mother of the whole world is the same. I was in college two years, this year on the junior this year, my father did not come to see me on the train, only my mother to. In front a few times he was sure to come to see that I got on, and this is probably doing very well, so did not come. My mom up early and do the fragrance of delicious meals, cooked grandmother sent me eggs. We dined, and silence all the way to the station. I buy a platform ticket, antiback afar She sat on shill bidding on weeping. Thick and red bags under the eyes, showing the love that we usually can not tell. Got to help me put things away. I looked at her, looking for some words more than say a few words with her, find out the topic also said a few not. Later silence, had not a minute, leave the car there over 10 minutes, she said, should go down or the car is about to leave, but I wish to see her in a multi Her down in the car, I see her, and later, when the car go, I see she is weeping, red eyes. Instantaneous time, spotlessly clean heart,www.cheapburberryoutlet2012.com nose, sour, tears blurred my sight. So cruel, to leave the car with me, leaving my parents left my home.

You may also interested in:

Burberry Outlet,Burberry Outlet Online Store
Burberry Outlet
Burberry Outlet Online
Burberry Sunglasses

没有评论:

发表评论