2011年11月14日星期一

McCourt spoke with reporters

Frank McCourt on selling Dodgers: 'It wasn't my first choice for moncler jackets'

"It got to a point where it became very, very clear to me that it was the right decision," said McCourt (above). "I'm at peace with the decision. It wasn’t my first choice."

McCourt also said -- and Major League Baseball officials confirmed -- that there is no formal or informal restriction against the Dodgers pursuing premium free agents such as Prince Fielder.

McCourt spoke with reporters after the Dodgers dedicated a youth baseball field at Mona Park in Compton. McCourt and Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp each spoke to the youngsters, but there was no announcement of the eight-year, $160-million contract to which Kemp and the team have agreed.

McCourt on moncler ...

Whether he has a sense of relief: "I wouldn't say relief. It is a decision that was made. We're going to go forward, and we're going to do it in the most professional manner possible. ... I'll move on."

When he decided to give up the fight: "When you guys were aware of it. It's very recent. I made a decision. I made a deal with Major League Baseball. We announced it right thereafter."

What he would like say to the fans: "I'm very grateful to the fans. They have been phenomenal to me and my family since the day we arrived in L.A. I know the last couple years were very, very difficult. I'm very, very sorry about that. We're going to move forward and handle the situation now in as professional a way as possible and make sure the baton is passed here in a classy way."

What he has endured the last two years: "It's been tough. It's been a tough couple years, no question. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's been a privilege to own this franchise. My focus is to make sure I hand it on in better shape than I found moncler jackets for women."

Whether he has seller's remorse: "I've made a decision, and I'm going to stick with that decision. It got to a point where it became very, very clear to me that it was the right decision. I'm at peace with the decision. It wasn't my first choice. It is something that I'm comfortable with. I'm now very, very focused on making sure I pass the baton here in a way that is as professional as possible and make sure that I hand off the franchise in better shape than I found it."

没有评论:

发表评论